Digital Nomad Visa Requirements: Namibia vs Indonesia
For digital nomads, traveling and working in different countries is a dream come true. However, this lifestyle can be challenging sometimes, not to mention the problems arising from visa requirements. Here's what you need to know about digital nomad visa requirements in Namibia and Indonesia.
Namibia Digital Nomad Visa
Applicants must pay around US$62 or NA$1100 upon arriving.
Applicants must show proof in the form of a bank statement for the past six months. For individuals, the monthly requirement is US$2,000. If accompanied by a spouse, an additional US$1000 is required per month. If accompanied by a child, the additional requirement is US$500 per child per month.
The applicant must present the original police clearance from the country of origin, translated into English.
Length of Stay
The Namibia digital nomad visa is valid for up to 6 months.
While on the Namibia digital nomad visa, the applicant may not be allowed to work in local markets in Namibia.
- Duly filled application form
- Valid Health or Travel Insurance
- Clearance Certificate from country of origin
- Marriage certificate if accompanying spouse
- Bank statement of the past 6 months
- Motivation letter issued from Employer
- Copies of qualifications
- Original police clearance from the country of origin
Indonesia Second Home Visa
The application fee for the Indonesia Second Home Visa is Rp 3 million.
Applicants must show proof of funds of at least Rp. 2 Billion or equivalent in a bank account owned by a guarantor or a foreigner.
The applicant is not required to show a police clearance from the country of origin.
Length of Stay
Waiting for confirmation from authorities.
While on the Indonesia Second Home Visa, the applicant is not allowed to enter the local labour market. However, they will be allowed to carry out investment and other activities.
- National passport valid for at least 36 months
- Proof of funds of at least Rp. 2 Billion or equivalent in a bank account owned by a guarantor or a foreigner/li>
- Recent colored photograph with white background and dimensions of 4cm x 6cm
Becoming a digital nomad is an exciting adventure, but the visa application process can be confusing and daunting. The requirements for the digital nomad visas in Namibia and Indonesia differ, and it's essential to make sure you meet all the criteria before applying. Both countries offer unique travel experiences and cultural immersion, and it's up to you to decide which destination suits your style better.