Seychelles and Kyrgyz Republic Digital Nomad Visa Requirements: What You Need to Know
If you're a digital nomad considering exploring new countries and cultures, Seychelles and Kyrgyz Republic are among the countries offering exciting options for you. In this blog post, we'll discuss what you need to know about the digital nomad visa requirements of Seychelles and Kyrgyz Republic.
Seychelles Digital Nomad Visa Requirements
Seychelles offers a Visitor's Workcation Permit that allows digital nomads to stay and work in the country for up to one year. The cost of the visa is EUR45.
- Valid passport
- Proof of valid medical and travel insurance
- Proof of work and income/subsistence
- Proof of being self-employed, a freelancer, or a business owner, or proof of employment
- Proof of accommodation
Digital nomads in Seychelles can work remotely, but they cannot render services or work with local businesses or employers.
Kyrgyz Republic Digital Nomad Visa Requirements
The Kyrgyz Republic offers a pilot project called the Digital Nomad status to foreign nationals engaged in various activities. The "Digital nomad" status holders may be foreign nationals engaged in the following activities:
- Software development, analysis, design, and programming of information systems and software products, analysis of information needs and user problems
- Design and development, delivery, and documentation of software, making changes to the software according to the task set by the user
- Exporting information technology, information systems, and software
- Media art, including digital art, creation of virtual and augmented reality, mixed reality, and 3D design
- Animation, graphic design, multimedia design
- Programming, IT product development, robotics, and artificial intelligence
- Creation of computer and mobile games and cybersports
In order to obtain the “Digital nomad” status, the applicant shall submit to the state authority in the sphere of labor, employment, and migration through the online portal the following documents:
- The passport of the eligible foreign state
- Digital picture of the face
- Income statement or copies of a newly concluded contract, employment contract, or service contract for the period from 2021-2022 and/or for the upcoming performance of works and services.
The pilot project “Digital Nomad” shall be valid up to 31 December 2023. Thus, if foreign national obtain the “Digital Nomad” status in February of this year, then the status will be valid not for 12 months, but until 31 December 2023.
Digital nomad visas in Kyrgyz Republic allow foreign nationals to engage in the activities mentioned above.
Both Seychelles and Kyrgyz Republic offer enticing options for digital nomads to explore new cultures and work remotely. Seychelles offers the Visitor's Workcation Permit, which allows digital nomads to stay and work in the country for up to one year. Kyrgyz Republic has a pilot project called the Digital Nomad status that allows foreign nationals engaged in various activities to stay and work in the country. Both programs have different requirements for eligibility, and digital nomads should carefully consider which option works best for them.